Friday 24 October 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips review!

Hello!
As I've mentioned previously, my most viewed post was a review so today I've decided to do something a little different from what you'd usually get form me and do a beauty item review! Before I get started I just want to say this isn't sponsored and I'm not getting any money from it or anything like that so this is just my honest opinion! Let's get into it!


I brought some Maybelline Baby Lips and they are lip balms with a hint of colour and lovely fragrances. I got three and they are (staring from the left to the right): Pink Punch, Strike a Rose (which is from the Electro Baby Lips line), and Peach Kiss. Pink Punch and Strike a Rose both have the same fruity smell which is gorgeous and Peach Kiss has a peach smell that is just perfection!

Strike a Rose has a lovely pink shade between baby pink and hot pink that looks soooooo pretty and, don't worry, is not nearly as bright as the tube actually looks! You can make it really subtle if you want with just one coat or build it up to get a darker shade. There are 3 other shades in the Electro line so comment down bellow if you would like me to get those and review them for you guys!

Pink Shock is a beautiful hot pink colour but if you apply the right amount it looks subtle and bright when you look close! As always, the more you apply the brighter and I love this colour!

Peach Kiss has a colour that I can't really describe: it's almost the exact colour as my normal lips! It's a light baby pink and it's really natural-looking and pretty and  I am obsessed after one application! By the way the colour in the tube looks entirely different: it's not that shiny brown/pink at all but it does have a nice little shine!Again, the more you apply the bolder it is but I love this colour quite subtle with 2-3 coats!

Overall, I think that the Maybelline Baby Lips are amazing and super moisturising and the colours and scents are great! The only thing is the colour doesn't last very long so overall I would definitely recommend this!
Hope you enjoyed!
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment