Tuesday 12 August 2014

10 of the Most Amazing Loom Band Creations!

Yippee! This blog just reached the 300 page view mark! :)!!! How many do I reckon were me...... about 25%! But I'm still super pleased! As you might have guessed, I've been away for the past week and I decided to check my blog today, the third day of being home and voila! I'm instantly way too happy!

Onto crafts......... I practically made another square for the blanket- only a few more granny trebles left on the square until it's done! With rainbow loom I've made a super- cute rabbit........... and that's about it! On the subject of rainbow loom, I reckon I should start from the beginning with things like chain, fishtail, inverted fishtail and so on.

Now onto the post subject: 10 of the Most Amazing Loom Band Creations! Before we get started I just want to say this is only my opinion and I haven't seen every single loom creation of course! Also, NONE OF THESE ARE MY OWN DESIGN AND NEITHER HAVE I ATTEMPTED TO MAKE THEM!!! I've found the pictures off of Google images!! Now, On with the show........

10 of the Most Amazing Loom Band Creations! 

10: Rainbow Loom Phone Case!

 How cool is this! So fashionable and cute, I'd totally use this!

9: Rainbow Loom Hat


 This is just awesome! I love the rainbow effect on this cosy-looking hat!


8: Rainbow Loom Unicorn

How cute is he?! I just love this adorable unicorn figurine! You can make this unicorn for yourself following MadeByMommy's tutorial:How to Make a Unicorn, Pony or Horse charm

7. Rainbow Loom Fishtail Spiral


This spectacle of colours is mind-blowing! Anyone can do a fishtail but this just takes it to a new level!

6. Rainbow Loom Gloves



These are AMAZING! I NEED A PATTERN! Anyone got one?

5.Rainbow Loom Bag


This bag is absolutely gorgeous!! It's so perfect for a Christmassy event (cause of the colours!) and the design is so cute!

4. Rainbow Loom Sandals

These are summer style taken to a completely new level! That gem in the centre gives it a touch of sophistication and I love the colour choices!

3. Rainbow Loom Tank Top


This is so nice!! It must have taken ages and the finished product has definitely payed off!

2.Rainbow Loom Dress



How stunning is this fringed rainbow loom dress?! This is looming taken to a completely new amazing level!

1. Rainbow Loom Shoes
These are undoubtedly gorgeous! I'd wear them all day, every day FOREVER!!!!!!!! I love the bow embellishment and the style is just beautiful!

Hope you enjoyed!
Libby

1 comment:

  1. Love the unicorn! Love the blog! Love you Libby! So proud of you. Love Mum x��

    ReplyDelete