Saturday 11 October 2014

Duct Tape Crafts

Helloooooo!
I am soooooo sorry about not posting in, like, a month! I absolutely love posting but I've been really busy lately and tired when I'm not busy! I've got a tutorial coming soon that I've had in my drafts for around 2 months now!

So, on with the show!

I've really been into duct tape for ; in a watching You-Tube way! Where I am I can't really find any big rolls but in Tiger I've found some great mini rolls for 50've got p each which is amazing! I've got 2 mini rolls from Tiger: a moustache print and a check print.


As you may be able to see, I've used the moustache roll way more than the check print: I haven't even used the check print one, hence the green tab! I used the moustache roll to cover a grey sketch book to make it trendy and a little more jazzy!


If this post gets 10 views I will be working on a post that would show you my sketch book: I really got into drawing in the last weeks of the summer holidays! Also, comment if you have any posts that you'd like me to do!
Libby

1 comment: