Saturday 8 November 2014

Good news and general updates!

Hi! So, let's open up with the good news..................

I have 500 pageveiws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much! This is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

So just to update you on what's going on the half term challenge was completely and utterly a huge fail: I didn't even start it! Maybe I should just forget about giving myself extreme challenges..... I'll finish stuff in my own time! Also I have finished the 8 fuchsia squares so I'm onto the rose (baby pink) colour! I've made one so far and I'm on my second. With the amount of white yarn I've still got I think after I've made 8 with each colour I'll still be able to make more to get a bigger blanket which will be nice.

For posts you can be looking forward to I'm going to do a look inside my sketchbook post soon because although I've only had 4 views on the Duct Tape post I think that the good news makes up for that, don't you? I am also going to make a series of  "10 of the most amazing...." because you seemed to like the one I did about loom bands in that style.

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment