Friday 26 December 2014

Yarn Review: Rico Creative Cotton Aran

Hello!
Soon as my most popular post to date is my Easy World Craft: Crochet, which was a super-quick review-style post. It has 24 page views to date so either you guys want me to stop blabbing so much or you like reviews: I'm going to take it a as the latter! Also, I said in my Reviews and other stuff post that I wanted you to tell me if I should do some more reviews: I didn't get any answers so I am just going to go ahead and do one! Just to say no-one is paying me to say anything or anything like that so this is just my honest opinion.


So the yarn I am reviewing is the Rico Creative Cotton Aran yarn and I am using it for the blanket that I am making. It is really soft and it works up beautifully. The only problem with it is it splits really easily which isn't ideal if you are trying to make a project speedily. Overall I would recumbent it but if you get frustrated with split yarn you might want to try something.

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment