Monday 24 November 2014

New Look and Art & Craft!

Hello!
I'm sincerely sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have been doing a little bit of blog research! I decided to freshen things up and give the blog a new look and, in my opinion, it makes it look way more crafty: what do you think?

I have been doing quite a lot of crafty suff lately including making my own notebook and zentangle! I've done this in my school's art club and it has been so much fun! Here it is:



I made the notebook totally by myself! I had an old Amazon box and cut it up to the size I wanted, and started decorating! Once that was done, the decoupage on the inside to, I got my compass and punctured holes where I wanted them with three different sections of paper to make it easier to sew in.

Title Page with doodles!

A start on zentangle!
Then the art teacher showed us how to start with zentangle and showed us some of her designs for inspiration and we made a start! I'll keep on updating you on how it goes and when I start a proper zentangle design!
Libby
P.S. Look out for an AWESOME Christmas themed post coming on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment