Wednesday 16 July 2014

Coming Soon!

Hello!
Sorry about not blogging for ages! This post is kinda like a preview of what's coming! I've hardly done any crochet since my last post: I've been so busy! The summer will be so much quieter and so hopefully it will be stuffed with blog posts! Here's what you can expect:

Rainbow Loom Tutorials:
I know I've been talking about this for ages now but in the summer I will get some rainbow loom tutorials up! I don't think it will be an original design but you never know.........
P.S. I don't actually know if I'm the only one that's OBSESSED with Rainbow Loom so the more comments I get about Rainbow Loom bracelets/tutorials the more lightly I am to make more tutorials so PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scooby Tutorials:
Ohhhhh, I can't wait to upload some scooby tutorials! It'll probably be fairly simple stitches such as the Chinese Staircase and will maybe progress to Circle or Square stitch if you want: this will only be done if you COMMENT so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Pattern sharing:
Will be me posting on amazing crochet patterns from different blogs or websites and it will hopefully inspire you to make some of those super cute things!

So all that and more will be coming this summer! You've noticed I've mentioned commenting all the way through this post: please do comment about anything-stuff you want me to do, suggestions, links to another cool blog or anything! I'd love to know what you're doing and if you're liking the blog! All you need to do is enter your e-mail address and comment away! Thanks!
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment