Monday 30 June 2014

Granny Square Blanket

Hey!
Sorry I haven't posted for ages! I have been doing behind the scenes work and this past week I have been away on my school residential! For my birthday I recived a whole stash of beautiful, beautiful yarn! I's Rico Creative Cotton (aran) and here are the colours: rose, fuchsia, violet, cardinal and loads of white wool!
My Yarn!
The colours go so well together and the granny squarers are so simple! The reason I chose it is because it is ultra-cute and to get better at colour changing and so far so good! I have done 3 squares so far and here they are:
My Squares!

Sorry about the yarn ends but I'll sew them in later on! I've used fuchsia on the third round on each of these squares so far and I will make eight squares with each colour except from white and put them together with a border in fuchsia!
Can't wait till I am further on- I think it's gonna look great!
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment