Sunday 8 March 2015

My First Blog Anniversary!!!!!!!

Hello!
This is such a big day for me!This is the same day I posted my very first post last year on my old blog, http://libbywhittingham.blog.com! Here is where I have come from that day!

The day I started my blog on blog.com I had NO IDEA what I was doing! I fast got used to it, and started playing around with the design of my blog. I was getting quite bored with the limits of blog.com though... I couldn't customise my design, only use templates, and I really wanted to find out how many of you guys had visited my blog and which kind of posts work. I had a look at a few options and decided to move to blogger! I have almost spent 11 months on blogger now, and I have had over 700 page views! That means a LOT to me so thank you guys!!!!! I know you've got a lot (hopefully) of good times to come!

Libby :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment