Tuesday 10 March 2015

Just updates......

Hello!
I do want to say a quick sorry for not posting in ages! Before the anniversary post I hadn't posted in ages so I'm sorry! But I have been getting creative........

I've started a new project! Obviously I haven't yet finished my blanket but I wanted a change from just crocheting granny squares! I decided to finally try amigurumi (yes, you heard it right) and I really like it. It isn't all that different: all you have to remember is not to chain at the beginning of a row and you are all set! The pattern I am using is from All About Ami and here is a picture of her finished dragon that I found on her blog and am making thanks to her great pattern!


He is so cute! You can find the free pattern here. I am making him with a 3.5 mm hook because my yarn is thicker than what is suggested. I will keep on updating you on how it is going!

Libby



No comments:

Post a Comment