Tuesday 21 April 2015

General updates & THANK YOU!!!!!!

Hello!
I realised I haven't posted for quite some time...sorry and so much for the organisation post! Anyway, lets start with some craft talk:-

I have (pretty much) finished the head of my dragon, stuffed and all, and I am so proud of it!

It will look better with all the horns, the body, the cheeks and everything but yeah! I need to get a move on though!

I have also got some jewellery supplies from a cheeky Hobbycraft shop so I will hopefully be doing something regarding that soon!

That's all but I do want to say a thank you like so many bloggers/vloggers do just because I have had 884 page views!!!!!!!! It isn't that much in reality but it it load for me so thank-you....... I've even had page views from Saudi Arabia...........it's mind-blowing so thank you!

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment