Saturday 23 August 2014

Crochet and other updates!

Hey!
Sorry for yet another delay in posting! I am working on something for you guys but it's half finished!

So this week I have got quite a bit of crochet done and the blanket has two more squares for me to add to my other three: sheesh, I better get a move on! Also I got issue forty-three of Mollie Makes and if, like me, you adore staring at crafty mags for ages and ages, you will know that in this issue of Mollie Makes there is a free kit for a cherry broach and so Wednesday afternoon and a little of Sunday was spent making the super-cute broach! All I've got left to do now is glue the broach back on and I'll be done!
Got a little stack now!

How cute!?
Do you like? The phone camera didn't capture the colour of the cherries but you get the picture! ;)

I remember at the start of the holidays I told you I was going to learn a new technique: amigurumi. I'm going to get a move on and hope for the best!

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment