Saturday 31 May 2014

MORE of my Rainbow Loom Charms!

Hey!
Before we get onto the main post subject thingy, I just wanted to say please check out my pages for things like past crochet patterns and my new loom band page will hopefully have some tutorial links soon so keep an eye out for those! If I haven't posted anything for a while I will probably have uploaded a new page or something so check those out! Also, all my patterns are on Ravelry, just search for Elisabeth Whittingham and you should find me if you're on Ravelry! (If you aren't on there, SIGN UP-if you're a crafter!) 

So, onto serious loom band talk- I am properly addicted! I prefer making charms than bracelets but I quite often make bracelets then turn them into charms! Have a look at my full loom band collection:


I stupidly undid loads on Thursday as I was desperately in need of more bands so I just kept my favourites: that means all my charms and my best bracelets which soon got turned into charms! I just want to make it clear that NONE OF THESE ARE MY OWN DESIGN!!!

My Minion
My minion was by far the easiest and quickest to make on the loom! I followed the most amazing tutorial on YouTube by CraftsWithKami and it was made within 20 minutes! Perfect for beginners but you do need the rainbow loom! 

Treble Clef
This is the third charm I've ever made and, yes, it was on the rainbow loom. I followed a YouTube tutorial by DIY Mommy and I'd say it was for an intermediate level: a bit fiddly at some times but OK! For more info check out my previous post Rainbow Loom Charms.

My Puppy
This adorable puppy can be made a bit more 3D but I liked it with its cute legs sticking out! It was made on the rainbow loom and it was quite simple but it took about an hour. Soo cute! The YouTube tutorial I followed was by DIY Mommy.

Triple Single Charm
This charm was made on the loom, it was simple and took about half an hour. I wouldn't recommend it until you've done a few things on the rainbow loom but it is for begginers. To make it I used the official rainbow loom YouTube channel.

Single Rhombus Charm
This was originally a bracelet, one of the first I ever made, and it soon became a charm with the help of the easy slip knot! It is fun and simple, great for begginers and looks really pretty! I followed the tutorial by the Rainbow Loom YouTube channel.

My Butterfly charm
This amazing charm was made with just a hook, 16 bands and a pair of sissors TOTALLY WITHOUT THE LOOM!! It was pretty simple, the MadeByMommy YouTube tutorial was easy to follow and was made as simple as possible to make! Soo pretty as well! :)

My Panda
How cute is this?! It does require the loom and it is really easy except from looming the neck which needs practice, time and patience as with any other animal charm that has a linked head and body but it is well worth it! I followed the great tutorial by TutorialsByA and she does loads of other cute animal charms that are great as well so check them out!

Candy Twist Charm
I loved this as a bracelet but this is even cuter as a charm! It needs the loom but the design is quite simple but really pretty and it looks like it takes ages but it is actually pretty quick! I used the YouTube channel Olivia's Looms and Crafts and it was explained really well!

My Owl
If you read my previous post Rainbow Loom Charms, you will have noticed that my owl has changed from maroon to bright pink! I attached my first owl to my bag and the fastening snapped without me knowing so I made another one! She looks a bit evil in the photo but she looks better in real life!
There she is!

To update you on my crochet: nothing's happened, sorry!

Libby






No comments:

Post a Comment